• HOME
  • BLOG

No Such Thing As A Dream Job: 5 Steps To Find The Best Job

Naomi Rothwell-Boyd, May 24 2022

It's something that a lot of people think about when they're starting their careers. They imagine themselves in a perfect situation, doing work they love and making great money. But is the dream job really a dream come true? Or is it just a fantasy that can never be realised? In this article, we'll explore the idea of the dream job and show you...

Read More

5 Proven Exercises To Map Out Your Career Path

Naomi Rothwell-Boyd, May 23 2022

If you're feeling stuck in your career, or if you're just not sure what the next step should be, don't worry - you're not alone. A lot of people find themselves in this situation at some point in their lives. The good news is that there are a few exercises you can do to help uncover your new career

Read More

10 Easy Steps To Uncover What Career Is Right For Me

Naomi Rothwell-Boyd, May 21 2022

It's not always easy to know what career is right for you. In fact, many people go through their entire lives without finding the right fit. If you're feeling lost and don't know what to do next, don't worry – you're not alone. As a career change coach I see this all the time. I've also seen how coaching steps work wonders for a career

Read More

20 Questions To Ask When You Don't Know What To Do With Your Life

Naomi Rothwell-Boyd, May 18 2022

When you're thinking I don't know what to do with my life, it's natural to feel lost and uncertain. This can be a difficult time, but it's also an opportunity for growth. As a career coach, this is often the first thing I hear when speaking to people about their situation. It's a common feeling, so I want you the reader know that you are not...

Read More

10 Safe Steps To Start Your Career Change

Naomi Rothwell-Boyd, May 17 2022

Career change is scary. It's hard to know where to start with a career change, or even what's possible for you. It's not obvious how to change your career. I've seen thousands of people who want to change careers and the majority struggle to even start the process. But there are patterns to career change and we can learn from them to make...

Read More

5 Best First Steps For Changing Career at 30

Naomi Rothwell-Boyd, May 16 2022

Making a mid-life career change at 30 can be daunting, but it's not impossible. If you're 30 years old and feeling like you're in a rut, it's time to start planning your next steps. When you first consider making a serious change, it can feel like a mountain to climb. But if you take it one step at a time, anything is possible. The trick to...

Read More

5 Strategies For Smooth Career Change at 40

Naomi Rothwell-Boyd, May 13 2022

Making a career change at 40 can seem daunting. By the time you're re-evaluating your career at 40, chances are you've been in the same industry for a long time or been through a real mish-mash of jobs. Either way, making a big change now feels like it's even more of a challenge than it would have been 10 years

Read More

5 First Things To Consider When You Need A New Job

Naomi Rothwell-Boyd, May 12 2022

Making the decision to find a new job can be tough but it's also an exciting time. You're finally ready to take control of your career and make a change! But where do you start? There are so many things to consider, it can be overwhelming. Most people decide they need a change, and then when they first thing "what do I do now?" they freeze. There...

Read More

10 Useful Things To Do When You Hate Your Job

Naomi Rothwell-Boyd, May 11 2022

Most people hate their jobs. In fact, according to a study done by Gallup in 2017, only 33% of people are engaged in their work. That means that the other 67% of people are either actively disengaged (they hate their job and are disruptive) or they are simply not engaged (they don't

Read More

5 Best Careers Advice Resources and Platforms

Naomi Rothwell-Boyd, May 9 2022

If you're looking for careers advice and thinking about what else you can do, you're in luck! There are a lot of great resources out there to help you find the right career for you. In this post, we will introduce you to five of the best careers advice platforms and resources to help with career change. We highly recommend that you check them out...

Read More